A Versatile And Experienced Law Firm Ready To Help
For more than 40 years, Eastern North Carolina has counted on an experienced, diverse and versatile law firm that has guided clients in various practice areas, including family law, traffic violations, real estate, personal injury and estate planning.
Lucas & Davis, P.A., in Kenly is a small-town law firm with big-time experience. Our attorneys are effective, aggressive and always looking out for clients who need top-notch legal guidance whether they face challenges such as handling the divorce process, recovering from a personal injury, closing on a new home, or creating a will or trust. Learn more about our attorneys below:
Dependable Advocates You Can Trust
Whether it is your first time meeting with a lawyer or a subsequent time, we will explain the legal options and pursue a resolution. Through the years, we have represented many loyal clients with:
- Family law cases: Representing clients in divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, relocation and post-divorce modifications
- Traffic violations and arrests: Making sure your driver’s license is not threatened in cases related to matters such as speeding, reckless driving and failure to obey traffic laws
- Real estate matters: Guiding clients and investors in the purchase of residential and commercial properties, contracts, evictions and landlord disputes
- Personal injury cases: Fighting for clients in cases involving car and truck accidents, recreational accidents, premises liability cases, injuries caused by defective products and wrongful death
- Estate planning details: Skilled advice in the creation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, guardianship and the probate process
You work directly with our attorneys, who are dedicated to honesty, integrity and legal ethics. We want to help you.
Call Now For Skilled Representation
With more than 40 years of legal experience, Lucas & Davis, P.A., in Kenly, North Carolina, has the knowledge and skills to help you in a variety of legal matters. Our clients hail from Eastern North Carolina in Johnston, Wayne and Wilson counties. To set up an appointment, please contact us online or call 919-284-5106.