Trusted Legal Counsel For Divorce And All Family Law Matters
- Divorce: We understand what a difficult time this can be for my clients. It is my job to help you focus on your long-term future, while coming up with a fair divorce settlement involving the division or marital property and debts.
- Child custody: North Carolina has a new and effective child custody mediation program. We will help you through the process and make sure you focus on the needs of your children.
- Child and spousal support: It is important to consider both child support and spousal maintenance in your divorce settlement. In North Carolina, spousal support is now need-based.
- Post-decree modifications: Life changes can require petitioning the court for modifications to existing orders such as child support, a parenting plan or spousal support. We help clients petition for or defend against requests to modify existing orders.
- Relocation: A parent who has primary physical custody may wish to move far enough away that it will interfere with the noncustodial parent’s time with the child. We help clients petition for the right to move with a child, as well as defend against a petition to move with a child.
Ready To Help You Navigate Your Family Law Matter
With more than three decades of helping families in Eastern North Carolina, we can help you find solutions to your family law concerns. Our Kenly offices are open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 919-284-5106 or use our online contact form to schedule a free initial consultation.